Saturday, March 31, 2012

Floral Favor box

Spring is here!!!

 Hello my crafty friends! Isn't this little flower box adorable? I found the Free svg file over at Denise's blog here... http://dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com/2009/03/floral-favor-box-svg-file.html  She is so talented and shares many of her wonderful files. You must visit her site.

You can have fun decorating this little flower box with all kinds of patterned papers or ink it up like I did. I added Tim Holtz ink on the petals and Tri-Chem candy creations glitter to the inked black flower underneath. To give the flower a raised look, I added glue dots under each pedal.The added shear black polka dot bow adds a delicate touch. To finish the flower, I added a circle of tiny pearls. I had so much fun making the heart buttons with my New Epiphany tool. I stamped the pink paper as I did with the box and put it in the Epiphany tool. In the picture it kind of blends in, but in person it adds a special touch. I Love the Epiphany and it's soooo easy to make buttons to match your creations.
The large flower holds the box together and creates a middle for your flower.
This is the HEART BUTTON!


The box open to put goodies and things in :)
This is how the box looks unfinished and with another type flower & leaf for the top. Have fun with this Free file and have a blessed day!
Larger flower box on 12x12 paper

Shery K Designs Free Giveaway
Click on the link below

No comments: