Tuesday, April 17, 2012

18th Happy Birthday Card

Hello my fellow crafters!
Today I had a special request for a glittered Happy 18th Birthday card. I used Mary's "Everyday cards kit" at svgcuts.com. There so many different ways to decorate these cards. I used the heart button tool from Epiphany. They wanted the hearts to be in pink and I also inked some dental floss to make the tiny bows on them. I also added clear green jewels across the top and inked the edges lightly. I added iridescent glitter to the white and pink letters. I did cut the birthday letters out of the large dotted paper. The pic didn't pick up the tones of pinks, but in person it looks really cool. Also, I welded the word Happy together for easy placement. I embossed the green with the Big Shot template and inked with Tim Holtz distressed inks. I added a iridescent white flower to the pink satin bow and a pink jem to top it off. Inside, I used matching balloon and star stickers. All and all, I think it turned out quite nicely. Well, I'm back to my crafty room.
 Thanks for looking and see you next time.  Have a Great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the colors, very elegant
18th Birthday Cards