Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spring Birds n Birdbath Card


Good Morning my crafty friends! Time for the birdies to start having some fun in the water. I have all kinds of little birds chirping away outside my office and they inspired me to make a bird card. I think they turned out super cute and very easy to piece together. I just love the eClips/eCal machine!!The svg file is Free for one week over at Treasure Box Designs. They have Lot's of very cute files and if you sign up to receive their email, they will send you a Free file every week. What will I think of next?? Any suggestions? Please email me if would like to make a request. Have a beautiful day and remember that you are special. 




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

These birds are darling, just like you!! Please make a birdbath to me;)