Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Marie Antoinette Paper Shoe


Hello my crafty Friends!
 Today is the first day of Summer! Yes, it's very warm here in the high desert and I love it!
 I was inspired to make this very delicate and fancy Marie Antoinette shoe. You can view the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9_b36F1CvIQ 


You can also view some of the lovely shoes Martica made here


I used white card stock, Jewels, lace, pearls and ribbon and topped it with a flower. I printed out the picture of Marie and cut it to fit inside.



For the heel, I cut a piece of a empty paper towel roll and cut slits all the way around it and glued it to the bottom of the sole. I then added gold ribbon and used the glue gun to hold it.


I think it turned out simply beautiful. And, you can place a collection of lace and ribbon inside for a special gift. Until next time, Happy Crafting!



Great giveaway over at
I have this tool and LOVE it!!! Enter before July!




No comments: