Monday, September 17, 2012

Dimensional Fall Harvest Colorful Trees Card

A Happy Monday to All my Friends!

Even though its still in the 100's here, I'm gearing up for the Fall Harvest and crisp days to come. It's cool in my crafty room...lol

Today I bring to you a Stunning, Dimensional Fall Trees card. I also made an envelope to match. They are so easy to make and you can coordinate them with your cards. So fun!

This amazing card file can be found over at Mary's svg site and is called Fall Harvest Kit. It comes with lots of really cute files to make including a large Apple Pie box. I will be making a Pumpkin Pie soon!
Check it out below.



Everything was cut out in white card stock and inked, except the orange and yellow. I added accent papers to the front and inside panels.


 This is the second tree when it's opened. Also inked.


 This is the background tree. I used Vintage paper for the accent piece.


I stamped Happy Day and then used white pen to make it stand out and also added orange and yellow to the flower. Went looking for some buttons in my moms stash and found just the right ones. Added floss and gold wire.


The card opens with the front tree, then the yellow and then the orange blank page for a sentiment. The brown tree is on the opposite side of the 3 fold. I hope I didn't confuse you...lol You can watch Mary's video to get the idea if you like. Click below and scroll down to her tutorial. 
Have fun and thanks for looking! 
Have a wonderful week my friends!!
Keep an eye open for that yummy Pumpkin Pie box!


http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=320

No comments: