Sunday, September 2, 2012

Halloween All in One Treat Box Free svg




Hello everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying this long weekend, I know I am:)
I've been crafting again and wanted to share with you this really cute Halloween treat box file that is FREE on Brigit's blog. The link is at the bottom of this posting.  It's  so easy and fast to put together! And, you can decorate it to fit  all of your Holiday needs. Great little all in one treat box!!

 I used pumpkin  paper that I got at Joann's for 6 for a dollar. Great deal!
This Pumpkin face is actually a magnet that my mom printed and I cut out and glittered. Not sure where she got it from and if you know, please let me know and I will post the link.


 Great little gifts for that special person. I'm sure this will bring a smile to anyone's face.
 Here's another little box made with striped paper and orange, green and black ribbon.
The ghost holding the pumpkins is a magnet also. I added glitter and used pinking shears around the edges and tied him to the box. Great little magnet to put on your fridge!

I just love these boxes!! So quick and easy to assemble for gifts. You can get this super cute FREE Halloween treat box svg or scut file from Brigit's site below.

1 comment:

Brigit Mann said...

Misty they both turned out adorable, love how you embellished both. The pumpkin and ghost are so cute! I'm so happy you enjoyed making them, thanks for sharing, I just added for people to add their links, I didn't even think of that!