Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Fall Y'All Pumpkin Shape Card Tag


Happy Fall Y'all!
Well, it still doesn't feel like fall, ya know. 
 But if your have your air on, get dressed in  your short and thongs, it doesn't seem so HOT. LOL
Oh, did you notice that I finally changed to a Fall theme on my blog? I hope you like it!

I've been in my crafty room, All By Myself, creating this adorable little Pumpkin tag card. I was inspired by Ashley's blog here http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/2012/09/happy-fall-yall-shape-card.html  She has a great tutorial on how to shape this into a card.

 The original svg file is FREE from KaDoodles for a limited time, so Hurry over & get it.


 I first made a shadow layer of the pumpkin shape and welded a rectangle so it could be a little card tag. I then cut a whole black pumpkin and glued it to the white card and then added the three pumpkin layers and used pop dots to give it a nice look.  It turned out perfect and would make a great gift tag for all your tricks and treats.

 I like FREE!
Isn't the background paper beautiful? It's Free over at  Free Digital Scrapbooking here

 For the black background, I made a shadow layer.for each word. I used Tim Holtz Distressed inks in different colors to give it some pizzazz. LOL


I cut two leaves and inked them both and put pop dots to make them stand out.


I think it turned out adorable! Great Fall gift tag for any package, bag or plate of cookies.Oh, better yet, my little Pumpkin breads. Did I tell you, I Love to Bake and Craft? Yes, I sure do and I will be making super delicious Pumpkin breads for all my friends and neighbors. Wish you were my neighbor!

I made these incredible Harvest Turnover last night that are the cat's Meow. You can see some pictures of the delicious Turnovers on Kevin's blog here and you can read my comment too.You have to taste these!!!!!

 Well, I hope I inspired you just a little bit and got you in the festive mood. Fall is a wonderful time of year, and it will be here, I hope in a few weeks or less.

Name this song!
"When I was young, I never needed anyone"

Clue....Celine!
I will post the Title of the song on my next posting.

Have a wonderful day and I will see you all soon.

Hugs!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great tag. Super cute pumpkin. I like the way you made the letters different colors. I know what you mean, we have the air cranked up too. LOL I always had a difficult time teaching the different seasons to Kindergarteners here in Texas because we don't have any CHANGES from season to season. LOL

Cheryl First said...

Beuatiful! Thanks for the heads up on the freebie! I had to go run and get it myself! :0)
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions