Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Beautiful Shaped Christmas Cards and MORE




 Good Morning my dear Friends!
I'm busy making these adorable Christmas shaped cards today. 
I also wanted to share a FREE stationary box file to hold them in. Great box svg file!!! 
  The Free file is at the bottom of my posts.


I'll be cutting over 100 shaped cards for a Christmas project at the Hospice center. The director of crafts will be here on Wednesday to pick out the ones she wants.
 Soooo I'm going to make them ALL up for her to see. I've made seven samples so far and will be adding more. 

The designs above are from Mary's Shaped Christmas Card svg kit

Click on the link




There are so many ways to decorate the Christmas shaped cards.
 I've added a Cameo, rhinestones and gold rickrack and topped it with a gold bow. I also embossed the front with my Big Shot. I inked the outside edge and also on the inside edge.A fun card to make!



This was actually the First card from the set that I made. I added a front layer to the top base card out of Christmas paper and put red lace and a pom pom. Super fast and easy.





I love how this stocking came out. I embossed the bottom and sanded it to bring out the Christmas design. I did the same with the leaf and used pop dots to make it stand out. For the berries, I used my paper punch and red foil. The white is embossed with the dots folder and the checkered bow gives it that finished touch. Super fun card!



You can make all kinds of different colored ornaments with this fun shape. I love the little gold bell!

I used tiny buttons and bows on the tree shape. This card has three cut outs, including the base, middle and top. Again, you can decorate to your hearts desire with glitters, little lights and more. Most of all Have fun!!



The Reindeer card was fast and easy. You can glitter the whole thing or just his antlers and add a bow. 


Beautiful Letter Boxes FREE from Jin's, Under A Cherry Tree.


 This is the finished stationery box. I used designer paper for the top and inside and added Martha Stewart lace boarder. The flower is from an earlier post here http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/2012/07/holiday-pinkred-paper-cosage-flowers.html


I just love this box! It's so versatile and fun to make and great to give as a gift with a collection of cards. Super cute!








My cat looking on :)

This Free box file is so quick and easy to assemble! Great file!
I made the bottom in green and cut the top in white card stock, then added the Christmas paper.




Another stationery box with my pinecone.You can get some great 3D Christmas flowers & Pinecone with video tutorials at Mary's 

Here is the link for the FREE letter stationery box file from Under A Cherry Tree. Jin has a beautiful site and shares her cutting files so kindly.

Click on the link below for the FREE box file.
Enjoy!



Keep an eye open for the rest of the the Shaped Christmas cards today.

It's that time again!
The name of that song is.....

"On Top Of The World"
The Carpenters!
Enjoy!


Have a wonderful day my friends and keep watching for new creations.
Since I have a New IPhone....I'm on the Top Of The World!!!!
I LOVE IT!
Hugs!!

No comments: