Sunday, October 28, 2012

Clara's Christmas Eve 3D Nutcracker



Hello All my Dear Friends!

It's beginning to look like Christmas all around my house! And this is my Newest addition!!

Yes, this amazing and adorable Nutcracker from Mary's & Leo's svgcuts site is Adorable.

You can get this darling 3DNutcracker FREE ($6.99 Value) 
in her New kit "Clara's Christmas Eve kit
Click on the link below to get it!





I used mixed colored beads and glittered them onto the cutout template accent pieces. I'm not good at making eyes so I used my google eyes. The one on the left picked up a shadow but they both look the same..hehe

I just Love his Hair! 
My darling niece Lisa sent me a surpise package the other day and in it was this beautiful furry material. When I talked with her, I said that I loved it and would be able to use it in some of my creations. 
Well, here's the first one!!
I just cut around Mary's hair template and glue it on and trimmed it up.
I love how it turned out!!

His Gold dotted cape is so stunning and fit for a king. I just love the paper I picked up at Joann's (The Coral Couture Stack). It comes with 48 beautiful glittered and gold/foiled heavy papers. I used coordinating papers from this stack and I just love how it turned out.

I just happened to find these adorable green glass like buttons in my mom's button stash. They worked perfectly and the gold bows finished them off.

You can see in the picture how pretty the stripped paper is. I just love it!


Here he is with his feather plume looking so fine!


He's ready and waiting for Christmas to begin!
I hope I've inspired you to start creating with Mary's wonderful kits.
 I've had so much fun sharing them with you.

That's it for tonight folks!
Keep watching for more wonderful creations here. I'm working on some Ballet slippers next and a Christmas Tree exploding box.
Keep watching!



Time to Name that Song from my last post!

"This Little Light of Mine"

I have another story to share with you!

This was one of the songs that we sang for our Christmas show, in our Musical Kids group. For the main prop I used a large piece of plywood with a cutout star in the middle. I decorated it with silver and glitz and had the main singer stand behind it, while the rest of the kids held lighted candles. With the lights turned down low, it was a sensation. So much fun!
They were all sooo adorable!

Time to say goodbye to another weekend my friends!
I'll see you again on Monday to show you my incredible Ballet Slipper!

Have a great week and keep smiling!
Hugs

No comments: