Friday, October 19, 2012

Crisp Days Of Fall MatchBox



Hello again, my Dear Friends!

I wanted to share this adorable Fall Matchbox. This is a fast and easy box to make and you can decorate it for all your Holidays.

This fun box is from Mary's "Crisp Days of Fall kit"


Free Gift – Happy Thanks SVG Kit – $6.99 Value



The leaf was inked, embossed and I added rhinestones. I love how it turned out. Has anyone used clear embossing powder in the melting pot? I thought I would try that with my next leaf, to give it a glazed look. Please email me if you would like to share your glazed creations and I will post it with pics. Thanks!

 Gotta love Cold Stone candies :)



The flower was quick to assemble. Inked, pinched and glued!
I used  a white pen on the brown center, but close up, they are not very round...lol 
Please let me know if you have any tips, special pens or suggestions. I'm always open for suggestions! We learn something new everyday by sharing :) Thanks


This little box is ready and waiting for that special person on your list. 
Super fun and quick box for all your gift giving.

Hey, it's FRIDAY again!!!

Another week flew by! Oh my!
I'm going to be going to our yearly Craft Fair this weekend.
And, my dear friend, Soco from Murrieta is coming up (3 hr. drive) tomorrow....YEAH!!
She Love's crafts of all kinds and is a very talented lady. I can't wait to see her!!!

I can't wait for her to see all my creations that I have made, All over my living room! She will think
she is walking into a Winter Wonderland!!!

I'll also share a few pics from the Craft Fair.

It's about that time to say goodbye for now. Have a wonderful weekend!

Name that Song!

"Don't Run Under A Cloud"

I'll post the song on my next post!
HUGS!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great boxes. Love the leaves and sunflower.