Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Flourish Acorn Card



Hello my friends!
Are you ready for a new week! The weekends fly by soooo fast when your having fun. 

I would like to share this adorable Fall Flourish Acorn card with you today. 
I think it turned out simply adorable!
Michelle Renee, has a collection of really cute cutting files.
                                                                              
                                If you sign up for her newsletter, she will send them to you each week.
                                                                   
FREE FREE FREE




I made the heart with dark brown dotted paper using the Epiphany tool. I love that tool!
For the top of the Acorn, I embossed  and inked it. 


The bottom part of the Acorn was cut in leather like material that I bought at Walmart awhile back. I ironed wonder-under  on it and placed it on my cutting mat with the paper still intact.
My eClips cut it just like butter!! Gotta love my machine!


I used Scotch quick dry adhesive to adhere it to the card and added rhinestones and white dots up the sides and topped it with a bow.

This is my FIRST Ever VIDEO!!!!!!!

Let me know what you think!
I'm soooo excited! LOL



A quick and simple card to make! Adorable! Adorable!

 This card is sooo sweet and would be great on any gift or creation. Great design and fast to assemble.
Beautiful card! And an envelope to match!!!



That's about it for this Sunday, my friends.
Until we meet again, have a wonderful day. 
Keep checking back for new and exciting creations.

I just have to share this with you before I sign off!!!

Do you notice anything different about my pictures? 
 Well, they were All taken with my
New IPhone5 phone!!!

I went up to visit my daughter on Saturday in Lake Elizabeth and she surprised me with this Amazing new phone for my birthday.
I LOVE IT!!!

 I can take pictures with it and email them to myself. Such a deal!! You can even edit them before you send them...so cool!
Oh, the best part was, I used the voice map to get back home and didn't get LOST this time...lol
I won't leave home without it!!

I'm on the TOP of the WORLD!!
Isn't that the sweetest daughter ever???
I love her so much!

Hugs everyone!!
Have a great day!

What's the name of that song?

"Such a feelin's comin' over me" 

I'll post on my next blog!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The full glance of your web site is excellent, as neatly as the content!

Debra said...

"There is wonder in most everything I see".......
I'm on the TOP OF THE WORLD!!!
Misty, I love the Carpenters!
I was just listening to them and
John Denver yesterday while crafting! Wasn't her voice amazing! Anyway, I am so thrilled so have an iPhone!! I've only had mine for 3 months and I don't know how I lived without it!! So happy for you!

sewnsew1943 said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful file. You can be sure I will be making cards from these files.