Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Cherry Pie Box


Hello again my Dear friends!

It's that time of year again for all those yummy pies that we all love. This one
is super sweet without the sugar! 
This svg file came from Mary's Fall Harvest kit


This is Mary's lovely Apple Pie box.


 Get her New Christmas Open House kit FREE



I resized the svg file to 6" round from the original standard pie size. 
The added red gems to the filling make it look like real cherries. I bought some cinnamon/apple potpourri and added a little in the bottom and tied red and white twine around the whole pie. I added some berries that I cut off some holly to the center of my dotted bow. 

Super fun pie box to make and it Smells soooooo good!
Great gifts for family and friends around the Holidays. 

That's it for today folks!
Keep watching for more fun pies to come!
Have a wonderful week and remember that tomorrow is a Brand New Day!

Hugs

No comments: