Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Classic Gift Boxes



Hello my sweet friends!
Today I finished up these Gable boxes and wanted to share them with you. 
These adorable four piece boxes are so easy and quick to assemble!

This box is from Mary's Classic Gift Boxes svg kit


 I used accent paper from "Old World Winter" stack. I just love their paper!

First, I cut out the base for the box in a solid colored heavy card stock paper. I then glued the accent pieces on and glued all the sides together. That's it!
You can decorate this super cool box for any occasion, depending on what papers you use. 
Great gift boxes for that special gift and they have a lot of room for a nice sized gift.
Great boxes!

That's it for today!
Have a great Friday and remember to keep watching for more exciting creations coming your way.

Hugs

No comments: