Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valentine Hot Air Balloon Card And MORE!




Hello my Dear friends!
Just flying in to bring you a collection of  Valentine cards and box that I made for my classes and a Special Birthday.

The cute Hot Air Balloon card is from Mary and Leo's  "For My Valentine kit".
 Click on the link below see all the wonderful creations in her kit.



This little Puppy is from Melissa's collection "Puppy Love". 
I made this especially for a very special Birthday gal.
Click on the link to see the whole collection.

This little Film Reel Dog was a Free file awhile back but you can get the full collection at KaDoodleBugs for only $3.00 
Sign up for Melissa's newsletter and each week you will receive a FREE cutting or PDF file.
Click on the link below.

This is another one of KaDoodle bugs Free files. 
Click on the link below

This little sweetie is yet another  KaDoodle bugs files for $1.00.
Click on the link below.

The Hershey Kiss box is a FREE cutting file from September Ninth.
Click on the link below to dl.
http://septemberninth.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-creative-time-december-new-release.html

That's it for today!
Keep checking back as I will be designing more fun and Free files to share with you.

Have a great week!
Hugs!

No comments: