Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Breezy Meadow Butterfly Cards




Hello my crafty friends!
Spring is in the air in Apple Valley!
Fluttering Butterflies are coming!
My sister and I have been working on Beautiful Butterfly cards for our classes.
The Butterfly is from the "Breezy Meadow Butterflies svg collection" from Mary's svg cuts.
Click below to get a great collection of butterflies!

 Beautiful collection!




This is one of many Butterfly cards that I created for a cutout card in eCal. We inked and glittered each butterfly until we glittered!  The butterfly in the center is from a collection that I had in my stash. The wings are  feathers and the body is balsa wood. I think they give the card a special touch. 




Pretty in Lavender!


Beautiful in Blue!
The yellow,blue & green backgrounds are Free dl. I don't have the link, but you can google Free backgrounds.


The Green gives the touch of Irish!

Soft pink for a delicate spring touch!
Another background that I created in psp.
That's it for today my friends!

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs!
Designers 
"Misty and Suzanne"

FREE SVG cutting  file!
Miss Kate has adorable creations. Sign up for her newsletter to receive Free files.
Click below to get this file!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

All your beautiful cards are just beautiful!!! Love all the different butterflies!