Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bundle of Joy Rocking Horse Baby Card






Hello my friends!

I have this adorable Rocking Horse baby card to share with you today.
The cutting file is from Mary's "Bundle of Joy svg kit".
It's actually designed for a bag, but I put it onto a pink card.
 The set includes the Baby Buggy Bag, the Rocking Horse Bag, the Baby Bottle Card (with envelope), the Baby Block Box, the Diaper Pin Placecard and the Baby Shoe.
Click below to get the kit.

Mary's adorable Rocking Horse Bag.


FREE Baby Girl Sentiment.
The picture didn't turn out very clear, but it really looks great and cuts nicely.
I created the "Baby Girl" title using the teddy bear rilakkuma dingbat in the eCal software.

 Click below for the scut file
Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?720ywgn48us7z2a

The Heart background design is a also a FREE dl.
http://www.pptbackgrounds.net/heart-floral-frame-valentine-backgrounds.html


I pieced the rocking horse and inked and added buttons, lace and bows.
This is going to my daughters girlfriend that will be having a little baby girl.
 I hope she likes it as much as I did making it.
 I think it turned out adorable.


I found this adorable picture on the link below and added the congratulations in MSWord for the inside of the card. They have a lovely site with lots of darling pictures.
Click below  



That's it today my friends!
Have a wonderful weekend and keep watching for more creations.
Hugs!
Misty & Suzanne

No comments: