Monday, April 15, 2013

Elegant Napa Valley Grape Clock



Hello my crafty friends!

Today we are proud to show you our newest clock creation.
We thought of Napa Valley grape vineyards and
Mary's Free grape tag came to mind. 
We wanted to make something different yet elegant with grape clusters hanging from it.

Our beautiful grape clock emerged!
I Love it and hope you do too.





You can get Mary's FREE grape tag below.





All of the grapes were inked with Tim Holtz Distressed inks.
The black scrolls were made in eCal under shapes and swirls.  
Love the way it turned out.
Great gift for someone special or a cherished keepsake.

Keep watching for New creations!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Misty & Suzanne







3 comments:

GiGi said...

That clock is fabulous! I love the grapes and great colors! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a cute project! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

rockpapercricut said...

Such a lovely clock! I love anything that has to do with fruit. Thanks for joining in the *Anything Goes* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally