Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunflowers,Bears and Watermelon Clocks & Card


Hello my friends!
We  see lovely flowers peeking up all over and it has inspired us to start making lots pretty clocks.
Using Mary's clock from the Maison de Madeline svg kit, we created a Sunflower clock.
You can get the Clock in her kit here

Mary FREE svg  "Thank you" sentiment.


Click below to this sentiment.








For the Sunflower I created different sizes from the flower in Ecal software. So fun!

I can't begin to tell you how many old clocks I took apart just to make these clocks...LOL
I am now an expert clock take  aparter and re-assembler ..lol
It take Lot's of patience my friends.
We'll be looking for wholesale clock parts soon as were running out of clocks to dismantle.
If you know of any, please leave a comment or email me.
We will be teaching the clock class and need lots of parts for our students.




This is the first little watermelon bear clock that we made with the cream
clock base and black border.

 This is the New watermelon bear clock. We used dark green, light green and pink for the base.
It looks like a large Watermelon!
I love how these turned out!
This little cutie is from the Tutti Fruitti's collection over at Treasure Box Designs.
She has adorable cutting files!
Click below to get her Freebie sentiment!

 






Love watermelon time! 
This adorable Watermelon bear makes a darling clock for anyone that loves Bears.
Quick, fun and easy clocks to make!
I Love Mary's Clock file!



 Here's the cutout card to match the clock.

 I simply Love love watermelon and absolutely Love this card.
A fun piecing card!


That's it folks for another crafty day!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs!
Misty & Suzanne



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your sunflower clock. It's so bright and would compliment my kitchen. I made the clock as well and purchased my clock kit from Michaels and Joann's with 50% off coupons (or 40%. Both honor each others coupons though so I usually use the best offer). The kits run for $8. So with a coupon they are only $4. I don't know if this is an option for you. Good luck.

Beth F. said...

Really loving seeing all your clock creations!