Saturday, April 13, 2013

Vintage girl And Playful Mouse Silhouette Clock


Hello my friends!
Yet another fine clock to share with you today. 
We were inspired by our Vintage cat n mouse decorator statue and the clock came about. The little girl standing on the chair tells the story. 

The silhouette of the little mouse is Free from the Graphic Fairy

The silhouette of the little girl is Free from Vintage clipart 


Our favorite designer cat prop!


This mouse simply perfect for our clock.
 



We also put it in one of my old clocks frame to give it a Vintage look.
I hope we've inspire you today!
I simply Love Mary's Maison de Madeline clock kit!
Click below


Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!
Misty & Suzanne

Keep watching for New creations!
Please email me with any questions or suggestions.

No comments: