Thursday, April 25, 2013

Vintage Pocket Watch Wall Clock



Hello Hello!
Just popping in with our new creation for Fathers Day.
This special clock is going to my Dentist, who is a very wonderful person.  I've know him for many years. I hope he enjoys this beautiful handmade clock that was designed especially for him.



The clock file is from Mary's kit Maison de Madeline kit. 
Click below



We went to the Clock Doctor here in Apple Valley. We found out that all clock motors are not created equal. All of my others clocks go pa dink pa dink pa dink! LOL  They work beautifully, but are loud. When I installed the clock motor and hands that I bought from him, it was silent and the second hand moved smoothly instead of Pa dink Pa dink...wow what a difference!
 He gave us a clock book to order parts from and they are located in Scottsdale, Arizona, called TimeSavers.
 click below to visit their page for clock parts and order a catalog.
Tell them that Herb The Clock Doctor sent you.


That's it for another day my friends.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs
Misty & Suzanne

No comments: