Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fourth of July Rose Arrangement


Good Morning everyone!
Is everyone ready for the 4th and how will you be celebrating it?
Fourth of July Rose Arrangement
This beautiful Rose arrangement is from Mary's "Mom's Garden Gifts kit". Click on
the link below to get this lovely kit.


 
For the blue vase I used paper from the Royal Garden collection by DCWV. 
I simply Love their shinny and vibrant papers!
Thank you, Mary for creating such wonderful kits!

Mom's Garden Gifts Kit!



Mom's Garden Gifts Kit.



The Roses were soooo fun and easy to make. I used red and green cardstock to cut them out on my Eclips machine. I added some pearls and baby's breath. Suzanne, being a floral designer, made the large gold bow and arranged them just perfectly.

 I know it's not Christmas yet but I just had to share this with you. And.....it's a Free svg file from Extreme cards here  http://extremecards.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-tree-lantern-or-card.html






This lantern was sooo quick and easy to assemble and it was a Freebie.  Just add a tea light to light up your home.
Enjoy! Great for Christmas and Holiday displays.

That's it for another day.
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Misty & Suzanne

No comments: