Sunday, August 11, 2013

Love Always High Heel Shoe & Matching Hobo Bag





Hello everyone!
I hope your have a relaxing weekend and enjoying some crafting.
I just happened to find this darling strawberry and dotted paper at the Dollar store and I'm in heaven. The paper pack comes with 12 heavy 12 x 12 in a pack. Wow, now that's a Real bargain!
I just had to run home and make this pretty handbag and High heel shoe to match.
I think it turned out Great! I Love love this paper!

The paper cuts like butter on my Eclips machine, even the delicate butterflies.

Click below to get the Luxury Handbags svg kit.




I used red rhinestones up the heel and around the toe.

Click below to get just the High Heel shoe FREE



Click below to get the Whole kit  "Love Always".





The butterfly details.

Everyone love rhinestones! Well, I love anything shiny. LOL


That's it for another day my friends.
Keep watching for new and exciting things to come.

Hugs,
Misty

No comments: