Saturday, September 28, 2013

Elegant 3D Turquoise Rose Dresser



Hello my friends!
This darling Turquoise and Rose dresser is so elegant and pretty. Just right
for that special gift for any Holiday.
You can get the svg cutting file from Mary & Leo's site below.

I love the darling handle brads that Mary used.


The inside drawer has lots of room for special presents.
 

The dresser measures approximately 6" x 3.5" x 6" and would make a beautiful gift for
any occasion. Great for earrings, jewelry, perfume and such. This was all cut out using my Sizzix Eclips cutting machine. I Love my Eclips!!


Fall is in the air!

Free Fall leaf placecards from svgcuts.com. Click on the link below to get the svg file.



That's it for another day my friends.
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Crafting.

Hugs,
Misty

No comments: