Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tissue Box Cover 3D Flowers


 Hello my Dear friends!
Today I would like to share this pretty floral Tissue box Cover & 3D flowers.
Great for quick gifts for someone special. You can decorate them for Teachers, Birthdays and Holidays. Quick and easy to assemble!
The Tissue Box Cover is from Mary's "Back To The Books svg kit"
Click on the link below to the Whole kit!






The 3D flowers are from Mary's kit and so fun to make.
You can get the yellow Sunflower and the whole collection in her 3D Mums and Fall Flowers svg kit below.








The flowers look so beautiful and are  really easy to make. You can get the whole collection in Mary's 3D Flowers below.








For an added attraction I made this cute little Toucan that was a perfect addition.


You can get the cutting file from Tricia Moore at "Little Scraps of Heaven Designs". 
Click the link below

Tricia has so many cute piecing files and also offer lots of FREE files.



That's it for another day my friends!
I hope that I've inspired you once again.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: