Thursday, October 24, 2013

Apple Bushel and Caramel Apple Ghost



Hi my crafty friends!
Today I would like to share with you a couple of magnets that I made. 
This is a piecing file from Little Scraps of Heaven. See the link below.
 I first cut a silhouette of the whole basket with the apples in heavy black cardstock. I cut three of each of the apples and basket parts and glued them together so they would be thick.
 I pop dotted the apples and barrel pieces to give them definition. 

I  inked them with Tim Holtz distressed inks. Great inks!
 I added a few white dots with my gelly role pen and a red dotted bow.
 On the back I glued a strip of magnet so I could place them on my refrigerator.
They are really sturdy like cardboard. Great for on top of a gift box or on a card or even in a scrapbook.
Ideal gifts for someone special on your list.
The file is from Little Scraps from Heaven. 
Tricia has many darling piecing files available and if you sign up for
 her newsletter, you will receive a Free file.
You can get the Bushel of Apples file below



Really quick and easy to assemble and makes a wonderful gift.




Doesn't everyone just Love Caramel apples?
Yummy dooo!
Here's another piecing file from Little Scraps of Heaven.


You can get this darling little ghost below.




Reminds of Foster Freeze  ICE CREAM!  LOL
When I was young I would always beg my mom for a Foster Freeze.
So Yummmy!
Grab this Beautiful FREE file below
Flourished Leaves



Gorgeous leaves!
You can use these in so many of your creations.


That's it for another day my friend.
I wish you were all my neighbors, so we could enjoy crafting together.
 I have a LARGE craft room now and I'm so happy to be able to spread my wings.
I'm getting ready for Open House next month for all the ladies from the Clubhouse.
I'll be baking homemade cookies and breads.
Oh, did I tell you that I Love to bake too.....when I'm not crafting :)

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Misty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love how you inked all the edges and added the white accents. Those apples look good enough to eat. LOL