Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Autumn "Leaves Are Falling" 3D Scarecrow


 Hello my friends!
Cool breezes and falling leaves are in the air. 
 It's that time of year again to start making your fall creations.
Boil up a cup of Hot Apple Cider and start crafting.
Yummy!
The Fall is so beautiful!

Today I made this adorable 3D Scarecrow from Mary's "Leaves Are Falling svg kit".


I added a little extra straw coming out of his neck. I think that real straw would look cool also. He 
measures approximately
He's so cute!
Fun and easy to assemble and  great for a centerpiece, decoration or a special gift.

Mary's darling Scarecrow.


 You can get the whole kit including five beautiful creations over at Mary & Leo's svgcuts.com.
Click on the link below to go there.



Free svg file from Miss Kates cuttables
Click on the link below
Available only today!

http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/halloween/freebie-of-the-day-candy-corns.php

That's all for today my friends.
I hope that I have inspired you today to start your fall creations. 
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: