Sunday, December 1, 2013

North Pole Express 3D Train



Hello my dear friends!
I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving.
This is my second train that I made from Mary's North Pole Express svg kit.
The link is at the bottom.






For the engine, I used Green, black and white card stock, then added green and red ribbon on top.

The wreath was cut from a  green wooden spiral that I had for a long time and didn't know what I would use it for. Well, it makes a perfect wreath! I added glitter and some red foam balls.
 Topped it with  red twine and a gold bell.


 For the back I found a couple of cute little guys in my stash. The moose is rubber and the teddy bear is made from wood. They look so cute!


I created the Gingerbread man in Ecal and pieced him together when I was making magnets for the fridge. He just had to go for a ride! :) I will be sharing him when I get the time and if you don't see it posted, please email me to remind me:)
The stocking is a rubber ornament that I got I think at Joann's a long time ago.



The gift boxes were cut in white glitter paper from Joann's 12 x 12 paper. 
I cut side panels from a red gift bag.
The little gingerbread man is another rubber ornament.

On the back of the coal car, I used another darling polar bear rubber ornament.


For the windows on the caboose, I used blue plastic from a file folder that I had from Staples.
 It cut just like butter in the Eclips machine. I added snowflake brads to the wheels that I had from Michael's.


For the front of the caboose I used another rubber ornament. The candy cane  ribbon was perfect
for the back and sides of the caboose.

 The pretty bow is made out of red and black paper with an added gem. The red and green lights are plastic ornaments and the package is another rubber ornament.
 What a really fun project for Christmas!
You can get the whole kit by clicking on the link below







Free Pretty BELL svg




That's it my friends for another day.
I hope I've inspired you once again.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: