Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Breezy Meadow Butterfly Easel Card

 I just had to pop in to share this lovely Butterfly easel card with you today.
  I love how it turned out!
I've seen so many easel cards out there and finally decided to try and make one.
I used one of Mary's Butterflies from her kit
 "Breeze Meadow Butterflies"
I love the Whole kit! Beautiful Butterflies!
Get the kit below.


This is a side view showing how it looks when it's open. It folds up nicely to fit in an envelope. 
It's so fun to make easel cards! Just weld and fold and you have a beautiful card.


The cutout  sentiment was a Surprise Free svg file  
"Winter Layers" from KaDoodleBug Designs
Get it FREE for a limited time!
Sign up for her Newsletter to receive them weekly.

I had finished my Butterfly card and needed something inside and I took a brake and went to my facebook site and low and behold this beautiful swirled sentiment popped up in front of me LOL
 It was Perfect for my insert! Thanks Mellissa!
I stamped it with the Love heart from Fiskars stamps.
 I don't have that many stamps, but this one worked nicely.


Remember awhile back I mentioned getting the We are memory keepers punch board?
Well, I simply Love Love that board! I made this matching envelope in less than a few mins and then I glitter a small butterfly for the seal. 

So much fun!

That's it my friends for another day.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: