Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mother's English Garden Vase of Gerber Flowers




Hello my crafty friends.
It looks like we are going to have a couple of rainy days here in 
AppleValley. I know that all my flowers are going to love it :)


I made this very pretty flower arrangement from the Mother's English Garden kit. The link is below.
The vase is cut from red cardstock and I added dotted panels up the sides. I just
happened to have dotted ribbon to finished it off.



The Gerber daisies were really easy to assemble and I think the dotted paper was perfect to go 
with the red. I added gems to the center of the flowers. I simply love them!

The vase was quick and easy to assembly and is nice and tall.
I put green Styrofoam in the bottom to hold the flowers.
Great gift for someone special or in your home.

This is another example by Jessica over at svg attic. 
She just sold her store to new owners so you can still
get her files.

Mom's English Garden kit 
Click on the link to get this kit.





FREE FREE FREE

 svg file from Mary & Leo's svgcuts
click on the link below to grab it.




Here is the 3D telephone  Call Me Later kit.
I made the dresser and Love it!! I'll be making the phone soon to share with you.

Click on the link below to get this kit.



That's it my friends for another day.
Have a great day!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi - Love your Gerber Daisies. I found them when doing a search for Gerber svg.