Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dress Shop Pink Lacey Dress Form Ziegfeld Follies


Hello my sweet crafters!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Hey, don't forget to set your clocks ahead 1 hour.
SPRING FORWARD
I have soooo many clocks to set...ugh!!
Good think I Love clocks! LOL

Today I made this darling dress form using pink lace, fishnet and flowers.
I just love how it turned out. 
As I was gluing the parts together, I knew that I wanted to decorate it
dainty and elegant. First off I thought of Bright red and a Spanish dancer but I didn't
have the red lace. My next thought was to use my pretty pink ruffled lace and make it
into a dress that could be in the Ziegfeld Follies. I just love that movie! So my 
creation began to take shape.

The original size is 12.5" tall. I made mine extra large so it stands 20" Tall.
Yes, it is very tall and very elegant sitting on my table.
It's definitely  a WOW creation!
You can get this file along with Mary's other creations below.
FREE with purchase!
Elegant Dress Form from Mary "Dress Shop kit" here
Get this darling kit FREE with purchase for a limited time!


Love love this kit! I can't wait to make the hat box, lipstick and cards. 


Can you guess what I used for the black fishnet?
Well, I've been saving all the plastic net bags that come with lemon, grapefruit, etc.
My sister asked me why I was saving them and said that they wouldn't be of use for 
anything. Ha, I fooled her LOL
 I just knew I would be using them soon.
I tacked the netting up under the top lace and pulled up each end with black ribbons.
I can just see this on someone with a black leotard long sleeve top and leggings that show through
the black netting. Hey, I may take up designing....lol
This was so fun  and easy to assemble like all of Mary's svg cutting files.


Lovely gift for someone special. The top opens up so you can put a small gift inside.
A great conversation piece on any table. I hope that I've inspired you to start making these
wonderful creations. It's so much fun!

That's it my friends!
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: