Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fluffy Easter Bunny Magnet and Stained Glass Butterfly Magnet




Hello my dear friends!
Just hopping in to share these adorable refrigerator magnets that I made.



So fun to make and would look great on a fridge, package or card. 


You can get the Fluffy Bunny and Bear over at My Scrap chicks



She has so many darling creations on her site.






This was the most delightful Butterfly magnet that I've made. And, the best part is that it's Not
tiny pieces that you have to glue on. Nope, it has 6  layers that you cut out in different colors, each one
with more cut out. Just glue each butterfly in order and your done. The last two layers
take a little more time putting the glue on but the end result is magnificent. I put a strip
of magnet to the back so I can put it on my fridge. Great gift for someone special on your list.



Here's the closeup and you can see that the last purple layer takes a little longer to put your glue on. I 
thought of putting it in my sticker maker  but the glue would be in the open holes.It's like therapy and I took my time putting the glue around each curve and finally it was ready to go. I made 5 and I will be making another 5 in different colors. 
You can create all different colors and combinations. 
Simply beautiful! 


This Beautiful Stained Glass Butterfly was from 
MissKatesCuttables.com and it was a Free file last week but
now you can get it for only 50 cents. Get on their mailing list and you will receive Free cutting files.
I Love this file and it cuts like butter on my Sizzix Eclips machine.




That's it for another day my friends. I hope that I've inspired you once again.

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: