Saturday, June 21, 2014

Call Me Later Fancy 3D Phone Box



Hello my friends!
Can you believe this phone is made of paper? Yes, Mary has created yet another
fabulous kit. I cut this using my Eclips cutting machine and embellished with pearls and ribbons.


The burgundy flower is paper and included in the kit.


This is the phone shown open. Plenty of room for a special gift.
The base of the phone is all cut in poster board and is very sturdy.
You can pick some up at the 99 cent store or dollar store and even Joann's.

I finished the hand piece with one of the circles included in the kit and pocked a few holes
and glued it over the opening. I think it turned out quite nice.



This is the back view. I love this beautiful paper. I bought it at Joann's. It's from the DCWV
Botanicals stack and it was on sale for $6.00 for 48 sheets. Great deal!


This is one of many phone boxes that I will be making. 
So fun and easy to follow Mary's tutorials.
Check out my dresser from this kit below


Get the Whole kit "Call Me Later" below.






FREE Retro Phone SVG







That's it for another day my friends.
Thank you for stopping by.
I hope that I've inspired you today.
Please leave a comment if you are going to make this phone.
Thanks!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: