Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Good Day at the Office 3D Typewriter


Isn't this just the cutest!
I remember when I had a turquoise typewriter like this one. So cool!
And, the top comes off so you can place lots of  goodies or special gift inside. 
What a unique gift to give someone.

This is another amazing kit from Leo and Mary's svgcuts. You can see
the link below.



The butterfly and flowers are so pretty.


The typewriter letters are all one piece and so easy to place on the typewriter.



I love how my typewriter came out. The papers that I used are DCWV Tajmahal stack from
Joann's. Beautiful papers!


I love Mary's pretty typewriter.

You can get this amazing kit below.



FREE svg from Leo & Mary






That's it folks, for another day.
Thanks for checking in and I'll see you soon.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: