Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Gorgeous Coin Purse Cards



Hello my friends!
It's beginning to feel like Fall in the early morning, even though my thermometer reaches nearly 100.
I've changed my wreath on my door to Fall flowers and put flowers and  scarecrows under each window sill. And, brought out my Large Scarecrow for the front step. 
I think by next month it will be cooler :)

Today I would like to share these adorable adorable coin purse cards.
 I simply Love them!

These delightful purses are a FREE cutting file over at Under A Cherry Tree site
They are a surprise Freebie from Lettering Delights.
A BIG Thank you for a Fabulous creation!

Click below to grab this awesome file.






Aren't these adorable!!!!





Love this floral paper!



I used gold patterned paper for the clasp and I glue three together to make it sturdy. 

These purses are sooooo easy to make. One cut for the base and two cuts for the clasp. And
if you want to put a liner, but it's not really necessary.
Can you see these all deck out in Christmas papers....wow! 






This is one of my favorites!
Sooo cute!





Each purse is unique and darling. I also sized a smaller white silhouette for the
inside. The card opens from the top of each purse. This one measures approximately 7" x 5.5".
You can decorate them with pearls, flowers or just plain papers.
They look beautiful and are so easy and quick to make.

Great card for someone that Loves purses and shopping or someone special on your list.

That's it my friends for another day!
I hope that I've inspired you!!!
Keep your eye open for my Haunted Halloween cabin. 
See what my daughter and granddaughter created!!!!!
Gorgeous creations!!! 

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Misty



No comments: