Monday, September 15, 2014

Haunted Forest Bewitched Cabin




Hi my crafty friends!
It's that time of year again, to begin decorating for Fall and Halloween. It's been in the
100's here, but the early mornings are nice and cool.

Everyone needs to make a Haunted house, right? Well, I'm not really into scary things, but I
just couldn't resist this darling Haunted Forest cabin from svgcuts.
Mary created a marvelous house with the curved roof and detailed decor.


 I also used her Free
witch on the broom



FREE svg file
 http://svgcuts.com/blog/2014/08/09/free-svg-file-08-09-14-vintage-witch/


This is the inside with plenty of room for tea lights or a gift.


Everybody knows who these guys are, right? Well my friend came over
and she just had to add these little guys. Not sure where she got them from but they look so cool standing on the side of the house.



This is Mary's Haunted Forest Bewitched Cabin.
I Love her papers and chalking!



This is the Whole Spooky kit!
You can get this kit by clicking the link below.
http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=396


This house was made by my daughter Jessica, when she and my
granddaughter came down to visit. She said she wasn't a crafter,
but I think she did a Fantastic job making the Haunted house. Excuse
the photo for being so dark, The sun wasn't up when they left at
3 am.
Yep, that's not a type o!!!
She didn't want to leave until she finished it. Whew! What a long
long long day, or should I say days.
She had so much fun and wants to come down for more fun projects.
I think she got the fever :)
Yippee!!


This was made by my granddaughter, Can you tell it was 3 am :)
Nicole loves to craft and draw. I'll have to ask her
for some of her drawings. She had so much fun making this Gerber flower and
vase arrangement and did a Fantastic job.
Her favorite color is Yellow and this will go perfect in her room.
She was soooo tired when they left. They had a couple hour drive home also.
I told them next time they will have to stay for a week :)



This is the kit that the Gerber flowers and vase were from.

http://www.svgattic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=114_105&products_id=280

Click on the link above to get this whole kit.
Beautiful collection!

That's it my friends for another day.
I hope that I've inspired you to start crafting.
I love my Sizzix Eclips machine!!
Have a great week my friends.

Hugs,
Misty

1 comment:

Beth F. said...

Awesome, awesome projects! Sounds like you had fun with your daughter and granddaughter!