Friday, November 7, 2014

Peeping Black Cats Wall Hanging



Hello my crafty friends!
I just had to share these delightful kitty silhouettes, that I made into a wall hanging.
They are made from paper.
The inspiration came from a metal wall hanging that I saw here http://www.collectionsetc.com/Product/peeping-black-cats-3d-metal-wall-plaques.aspx/_/N-8xxj72


Each cat is three layers thick with chipboard on the back. 
 They measure 5" x 5". I glued a ribbon between the layers so I could hang them.

Somebody is peeking at you!
I love cats and these are so adorable.




I used shades of cream cardstock for each cat. They look so nice hanging
on the wall.  They can also be used individually on a card or hung separately. 
I cut these out with my new Sizzix Eclips2 machine and they cut just like butter
Gotta love the New Eclips2!

Leo & Mary have a great deal on the New Eclips2 Plus a $20 gift card
My new student just bought her Eclips2 from them and can't wait to use her gift card.
How about a FREE svg file from Mary & Leo at svgcuts








Speaking of growing, I started this honeydew melon from a tiny seed. My daughter
brought me an organic melon and it was soooo good that I thought I would  plant a seed.
Well, it's growing stronger each day :) I  water it with my Kangen water and set it in the window
sun each morning.I really don't have a green thumb, but I guess I do. LOL 
This was taken a few days ago and I'll share more pics as it gets bigger.
 I have a feeling that it's going to be too big for this tiny pot
very soon :)


That's it my friends for another day.
Keep watching as I will be posting before the weekends out.
 I have a new student that wants to make some things for her Jewish Holiday. I have made a
couple of things to show her and will be posting them on my next post.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: