Monday, July 25, 2016

For My Mum Cameo Easel Cards by Bird

Hello Hello Hello!
I have some exciting news to share with everyone today.
I have officially joined Birds design team!!!

Bird from Birdscards.com  http://www.birdscards.com/store/ has asked me to join her Design team.  
I will be featuring her delightful creations. I am so thrilled, because I love
everything she makes. She is so talented and creates with great detail and care
and also shares a tutorial for each of her kits.
Come along with me and join in the fun. You will fall in Love with them too!


Isn't this simply Beautiful!!
It's from Birds "For My Mum kit" link below.
These are WOW cards when finished!

Here's a close up with the added gems on the silhouette.
A stunning card!
Change the sentiment for any occasion.




My Mum SVG Collection!
Gorgeous kit
Click on the link below to get this kit.

This is Birds sample of the Easel card from the kit. So pretty and
bright for a mother or someone very special on your list.

I made this one using Graphic 45 paper and cream background. This
card goes together perfectly with her step by step instructions. You can use any patterned paper
and sentiment and they will look completely different. They
fold up for mailing and display beautifully. Anyone that receives this
card will be amazed and cherish it for a long time.


This is a close up showing the added gems to the silhouette.
So lovely and so unique!


I love how this blue one turned out and the pattered paper is just perfect.
So lovely!


Another close up with the added gems. Pearls would be very pretty also. You
can decorate it just the way you want.
Fabulous cards and kit for all you crafter out there.


How about these delightful FREE Birdcages & birds from Birds!!
She has tons of Freebies!
Click on the link below to get the FREE Birdcages!

That's it for another day my friends.
I hope that I've inspired you once again.
Keep watching for more beautiful and unique creations.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Misty

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous project Misty - your cards are gorgeous, I love the added sparkly details :-)
- your team mate, Vicki :-)

Unknown said...

You're cards are gorgeous Misty, I love the Silhouettes in the traditional black, it really makes them pop! I don't know which card I like the most, I wouldn't normally think to cut flowers in blue but it's just lovely. Thank you so much for your kind words too :)

Misty Morgan said...

Thank you, Vicki!

Misty Morgan said...

Thank you, Bird! Happy you liked the blue flowers :)

DIANA L. said...

Congrats on your design spot. Love your cards.

Sue Smith said...

wow they are beautiful cards you created...love the versatility and colours you used...wonderful...looking forward to seeing more of your creations as time passes....

Nanasniftynitch said...

Lovely cards! Don't you just love Birds designs...
Congrats on the DT too. Have fun.
XO Nana

Misty Morgan said...

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I'm so happy that you loved Bird's cards. They are simply gorgeous cards to cherish.

Unknown said...

Awesome cards!