Thursday, July 14, 2016

Seamstress Sewing Cards by Bird


Hello my crafting friends!

I hope everyone is having a fun summer. It's been in the 120's here
in Apple Valley. My fruit tree's really don't care for this extreme heat.
I just picked my Alberta peaches and they are delicious. I've shared
many with my neighbors and friends.

 
Today I would like to share a couple of adorable cards.
They are from the "Seamstress" kit by Bird.
Click on the link below to get this kit.



.
This card was so easy and quick to make and would be adorable
for anyone that loves sewing or is just beginning.



I made the base for this card burgundy, but you can choose most
any color for this unique card. Super fun and quick to make.
Love this kit!

This is another one from the Seamstress kit that is so cute.
Also quick and fun to assemble with Bird's great step
by step video.






This spool of thread is simply adorable and so unique.
The picture doesn't do it justice. It's so much cuter in person.
What a super collection of special cards for someone to
enjoy.



This is one my favorites from the kit. The design is pretty and I
really like the flower cutouts. Another winner that will
bring a smile to the recipient.
Great collection and fun projects to keep any crafter busy.


Here are some FREE Easel cards by Bird.
Click on the link below
ENJOY!



That's it for today my friends.
I hope that I've inspired you once again.
Have a great week!
Hugs
Misty




No comments: